As per the Government instructions, we are closed to the general public and will re open on the 4/7/20 unless instructions are given to extend our closure at that time.
23/5/20 - What we are doing in response to the COVID-19 outbreak
In response to the current situation regarding the Covid 19 virus in the UK, we have reviewed our existing infection control procedures in order to ensure that we are doing all we can to protect our customers and restrict any potential spread of the virus. Stringent controls are already in place throughout our business and the additional measures we are introducing are precautionary and in line with the best available advice at the time of writing.
· We have provided each room with hand sanitizer gel for use during your stay.
· Tissues are now single use packs as opposed to a large box.
· Breakfast cereals and juices are served rather than self-service.
· An antibacterial spray is located at the entrance to allow each guest to sanitize the door handles after they have been touched.
· Our Linen provider is incorporating higher temperatures and amended chemical dosing, which will ensure that all items are washed in accordance with NHS infection control guidelines for a healthcare environment standard.
· While you are staying in the area please observe the advice given, to socially distance from others and wash hands thoroughly when you return to your room.
5/4/20 - Policy change
Today we are announcing changes regarding our Force Majeure policy on guest cancellations that are due to government travel restrictions triggered by the COVID-19 outbreak.
By now, we can expect that our customers are aware of the risk of further COVID-19 spread, and as such the risk they are taking when making new reservations.
Therefore for all new reservations made as of 6 April 2020, we will no longer apply Force Majeure conditions for guests seeking to cancel or modify their booking due to the current COVID-19 outbreak. These reservations will be treated like any standard booking, according to our policies and procedures.